 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 530
  Shop Reopened !!! Tonns of sets !!!

Dear friends, dear AFOLs ! We are glad to finally announce that our shop - NeeD Lego is reopened ! There are many (over 100) old discontinued sets of all themes. Many old Classic Space & Tehnic ! Prices, as always , are below Bricklink average ! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)