 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 516
    Green Goblins and Pumpkin Bombs —Maggie Cambron
   Yep, the Matt G./LFB/Richard N. exchange has reminded me that it's time to post the obligatory periodic flog of my Bricklink shop, Maggie's LEGO Finds. I've got two of the Green Goblins (in the Studios minifig category) for those who are desperate (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)