 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 512
    New Items at Inside The Vault this week —Matthew J. Chiles
   I think this is the first time I have put a Vault annoucement in the brickships group, but it seems like a good place so I thought I would be different this time... I have lots of stuff arriving so here is more stuff for sale! See (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)