 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 505 (-10)
  STUDIO sets for free

Hello@all, STUDIO sets for free: For each order with a value of more than $20, you can get a STUDIO set for free. First set in this promotion is 1361 "Camera Car". First come, first serve; but if 1361 is out, the next set number will be available: (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Roof Packs and Wagon Plates

Hi Everyone! I've got some Service Packs and Wagon Plates for sale on my bricklink store, "Bricks For Cats". You can interpret the name however you'd like. :) I'll be adding much more from my collection in the coming weeks, so be sure to check back. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New parts added - sale closing in four days

Hi, Just added more than 17,000 new parts in my shop - so take a look you might find what you are looking for. My current sale with up to 50% discount will end within the next four days - so if you still want some of the parts to reduced prices (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Technic Reductions @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've marked all Technic parts 50% off in my BrickLink store. All other parts are now 30% off. Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  MISP 1998 World Cup Soccer/Football sets

I've just put some MISP 1998 World Cup Soccer/Football sets in my Bricklink store. Enjoy: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  St Patricks day sale - Well done everyone!

Well done, everyone! Some great bargains were had there. Thanks Ronan Ronan Webb <rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote in message news:Gt5C6r.MJL@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Futher Reductions for next 10 hours only : St Patricks day sale 40% off all parts 33% off all sets few hours left!

Happy St Patrick's day! Final few hours have even better reductions. Don't miss out! With prices that were already as low as you can find, just for today a whopping 33% off all sets, 40% off all parts. $$$ off my Technic inventory Don't wait (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge sale on castle walls in bricks4you.com

Hi, I have the following castle walls for sale to very low prices (as far I could see on bricklink is all prices the lowest on mint walls at the moment): Dark Grey Castle Wall 3x4x6 - $0.45 each Light Grey Castle Wall 2x5x6 - $0.81 each Light Grey (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  St Patricks day sale 33% off all parts 20% off all sets

Happy St Patrick's day! With prices that were already as low as you can find, just for today a whopping 20% off all sets, 33% off all parts. $$$ off my Technic inventory Don't wait around, sale only until tomorrow. (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Limerick Store's Sale - Final Day Shipping Special

(...) Sorry for not including the url... Limerick Store: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact