 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 504
    Roof Packs and Wagon Plates —Patricia Schempp
   Hi Everyone! I've got some Service Packs and Wagon Plates for sale on my bricklink store, "Bricks For Cats". You can interpret the name however you'd like. :) I'll be adding much more from my collection in the coming weeks, so be sure to check back. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)