 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 503
  New parts added - sale closing in four days

Hi, Just added more than 17,000 new parts in my shop - so take a look you might find what you are looking for. My current sale with up to 50% discount will end within the next four days - so if you still want some of the parts to reduced prices (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)