 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 479
478  |  480
Subject:
BrickLink version of Parts Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:38:56 GMT

Hey all,

Bob has been working on a Bricklink version of his Parts Catalog at Mark's
request. I am re-posting it here to hopefully see a bigger audience. Mark
has been beta testing for Bob and says except for some minor glitches, the
program works great. Bob is of course continually working on it.

Thanx,

Milissa

In Announce, bobko writes:
Hello,

My name is Bob Kojima.  I am the author of Parts Catalog, a program used to
make set inventories for www.peeron.com.  I have had several request to make
Parts Catalog work with BrickLink files.  Mainly to have the ability to use
Parts Catalog to keep a store inventory and auto generate the XML file needed
for upload to BrickLink.  So i have done just that.  I have created a BrickLink
version of Parts Catalog.

This is in no way a finished project.  There may be more features that will
need to be added to appease BrickLink users.  What i need are people to give my
program a try and to tell me what still needs to be added, fixed or changed.

you can download a beta version at this address:
http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/download/partscatalogBLK_004.zip

if you would like to check out the regular version of parts catalog it can be
found here: http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/download/partscatalog_0013.zip

Thank you,

bob

http://www.bong69.com