 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 476
    GoB - Brick Depot Back Open for Business —Mike Walsh
   I have had my shop closed for a few weeks while I add some new parts. I have added enough to warrant opening up again. I have added the parts from the following: 7186 Watto's Junkyard (x8) - (URL) Desert Skiff (x12) - (URL) Spinosaurus Attack (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)