 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 472
Re: Bricklink Reboots Nightly @ 4am EST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Eric Smith writes:
The web and database servers where Bricklink lives will reboot themselves at
4am, EST. According to my bandwidth graphs, that's the time that traffic is
the lowest. It should eliminate the "out of storage" and other bizarre
errors. The reboot only takes about 3-5 minutes.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or Bricklink.

Eric

As noted over on BrickLink discussion...

For the non-North American users of BrickLink,
that would be the same as 09-hours GMT.

Ray