 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 466
Re: bricklink - where is my wanted-list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:58:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Rohnfelder writes:
hi, I think that all train-builders are frequent bricklink-users :-) so I
allow myself posting this question here, does anyone know where my
wanted-list is or how I can enter parts I'm looking for, I do miss this
option and didn't find any hint if this option just is "under construction"
or what happened?

thanks
adrian

This should have been in the Bricklink discussion forum, on Bricklink...
Its under the top-level "Wanted" tab, then click "add" in the second row, or
"edit" to view what you allready have.
Josh