 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 45 (-5)
  BrickBay having problems ?

Is anyone else having problems accessing BrickBay ? I'm getting no browser response and a high percentage of ping's failed. Ray (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickbay: BLACK [plates&bricks], LIGHT GRAY [plates& bricks]

Nobody has enough of these parts, right? I have restocked my inventory of Black Plates, Black Bricks, Light Gray Plates, & Light Gray Bricks by adding 1000 new pieces. See it here at 'Aaron's All Themes' (URL) Thanks; Aaron. (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Every US Bionicle Mask for sale at Brickbay

At my BB store I have listed all the current US Bionicle masks. The masks are split between the Bionicle mask section and the Technic section. Here is the link: (URL) I only have 1 copy of some masks! -Rich ---...--- Looking for discontinued sets (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Desperately seeking Lego pieces!!!

I am currently working on a project which I have almost run out of certain pieces for. It's quite a large building and is a few stories (almost minifig style) high. If anyone can help with the following pieces, please email me :))) I have looked (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Two Million Items on Brickbay

(...) Yep, quite an accomplishment. Don't forget the *TWO* million plus items already sold via brickbay. Thats more than four million pieces total. Figuring the average set contains 100-200 pieces (some more, some less), that 4M figure represents (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact