 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 448
Re: Man, whats up with Bricklink?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 04:46:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rob Hendrix writes:
I can't get hardly anything on that site to work...  ITs been like that for
about 3 days.

-Rob

For some reason its been rather unstable since Tuesday morning. I'm getting
timeouts right now...  yet again! This is extremely frustrating as I cannot
change order statuses when I cannot get into the site.

I wonder if the timeouts might also be timing out those processes that are
trying to send email from BrickLink ?

Ray
xpost and fut to .market.brickshops