 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 43
    Every US Bionicle Mask for sale at Brickbay —Rich Manzo
   At my BB store I have listed all the current US Bionicle masks. The masks are split between the Bionicle mask section and the Technic section. Here is the link: (URL) I only have 1 copy of some masks! -Rich ---...--- Looking for discontinued sets (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)