 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 425
424  |  426
Subject:
Added train parts from original 4558's, 100's and 100's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:56:44 GMT

In my shop:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

I added many train parts, incl. pretty much all parts of the original 4558
metroliner (4 incomplete copies, but all doors, wheels, cantenaries, windows,
roofs), except for the minifigs, and minifig related stuff (I'll do those with a
"few" other minifigs later this month). I have reduced prices of many lots, and
some are up to 75% off. If you congratulate me with my birthday (which is
actually tomorrow, but this special runs through the weekend, startig now) in
the "Comments from Buyer", I'll give your FREE SHIPPING (USA & Canada), or FREE
upgrade to airmail (all other countries). Paul