 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 420
419  |  421
Subject:
Chock of Blocks? Stinky Poot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:13:47 GMT

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the Bricklink store "Chock of Blocks", operated by
"Stinky_poot" is still active?  I ordered the other day but haven't heard
anything, and his hotmail e-mail address get bounced back to me as an
inactive account.  He's got positive feedback, but the last one was two
months ago.
Stinky, if you read this, please contact me at:
bnh@chem.ucla.edu

Bruce