 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 410 (-10)
  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) My interpretation of BrickBay is as follows: 'bay' is synonymous with 'area' Therefore BrickBay is interpreted as 'brick area.' This makes sense as far as describing the site. Similarly, eBay, assuming the 'e' stands for 'electronic' as in (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Back up (Re: Bricklink problems ?)

Afternoon nap time over, BL is back up :) Julie (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink problems ?

(...) Yes, same here. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink problems ?

Anyone else having probs accessing BrickLink ? I'm getting no response on the browser. A traceroute shows some type of packet loss around onecall.net. Ray (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  oops

My apologies for the mispost, a few moments ago - I had meant to send that in email. Dan (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  (canceled)

  It's Bricklink now !

Well, I was at first confused a bit (cause I haven't seen the discussion above) , but ok, let it be ! I never liked eBay anyway ... ...And why to mess with idiots ... name doesn't matter - it is still where it was we'll have to change our favourites (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops) !

  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) I just sent off a message to eBay... To whom it may concern, As a concerned person of the internet community, I was most displeased when I read about your recent 'infringement suit' against another web site called BrickBay. Your legal (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Medium Blue parts added to brickbay shop The Yellowcastle

I've added some Medium Blue parts (and others) from <set:4579> to my Brickbay shop The Yellowcastle. View these by going here: (URL) and selecting the view by color. Thanks for looking, BEN GATRELLE (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) I believe this is an issue of trademark rather than copyright. eBay(r) has some copyrighted material but Brickbay(tm) isn't infringing on any of it to the best of my knowledge. As to your thesis that the whole concept of copyright will be gone (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact