 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 40 (-5)
  Two Million Items on Brickbay

I'd like to offer congratulations to Dan Jezek and to all Brickbay shop owners for contributing to what is now *TWO* Million items! /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts from 52 Copies of 6569 Polar Explorer posted to Brickbay

I've posted parts from 52 copies of set 6569 Polar Explorer to my Brickbay store. My store, Troy's Surplus Lego, can be found at: (URL) info can be seen at: (URL) include: White Slopes Orange Slopes Polar Bear White Plates Arctic Minifigs Troy (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Reduced prices at Karen's Legos

Hi folks. I've been busy today going through my inventory and reducing prices. Most items are not shown as a sale; rather, I checked prices and reduced them as I felt appropriate on each lot. Almost all my prices are 10 to 30% below the Brickbay (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricksburg Depot - last discounts

I've advanced to my final discounts at Bricksburg Depot...40 % off all parts and 20% off all sets. Discounts and prices will remain at these levels until I either close my store or restock in the Fall. Thanks for your support, Will Bricksburg Fire (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off everything at Ben's Lego Emporium

Prices on everything I have listed have been reduced by 20%. Link = (URL) selection, check it out. Thanks, |3en (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact