 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 399
    Re: Bad News for Brickbay!? —Paul Hartzog
   sad sad sad, once this transition into the REAL information age is over, the whole concept of copyright will be gone... ...but until then, the bullies can sue as they like. -p (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Bad News for Brickbay!? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I believe this is an issue of trademark rather than copyright. eBay(r) has some copyrighted material but Brickbay(tm) isn't infringing on any of it to the best of my knowledge. As to your thesis that the whole concept of copyright will be gone (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)