 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 388
    Re: Bad News for Brickbay!? —Tom Reed
   (...) I don't know if this sheds any more light on the situation, but here is my understanding of large companies defending their trademark: I was reading an article in Florida one day that was telling of "Disney" sueing a day care center for using (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bad News for Brickbay!? —Grant Giandonato
   (...) I'm no lawyer either, but I know DC Comics took legal action against a elementary football team called the "Superman." They also used the Superman logo on their helmets. Now, I'm sure DC could've careed less... heck, they probably liked it. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general)