 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 355 (-5)
  Re: Inventory XML Export - Interest?

(...) Good lord, yes, absolutely. Even a text-only table or comma-separated values would be awesome. Thanks, Gary (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Inventory XML Export - Interest?

yes, yes, YES - please!! Incidently, I'm already using peeron for a VB program I have written for inventory management on my Brickbay store. Part of the functionality is for when I buy multiple copies of sets parting and selling. It allows me to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Inventory XML Export - Interest?

(...) well, considering there's no SQL backend to peeron, and I really don't feel like writing one/porting to one, probably not :) Dan (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Inventory XML Export - Interest?

(...) Um... HUGELY??? Ya, that's about the right descriptor for level of interest here. (...) See above. :-) PS how's your head? You were going great guns when I made you leave... (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Inventory XML Export - Interest?

Yes! How about letting us use SQL to generate the queries? --Bill. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact