 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 34
    Minifig Sale at Cosmic Toys, part deux —Ray Sanders
   Hi Folks, The minifig 'move em out the door' sale was a smashing success. But I've still got a few left that need good homes. So, as the congress-critters say, I've decided to 'revise and extend' the minifig sale. Selected lots in my minifig (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)