 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 316
315  |  317
Subject:
Service outage lasting a bit longer than planned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:40:33 GMT

There was to be a scheduled NorthStar outage starting late last nite (10ish,
eastern)... either it's lasting longer than we expected or I'm personally
having problems. Is everyone else able to reach BB and MTW and GoB and the
other NS hosted sites or is it affecting everyone. Thanks!