 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 315
  GoB - Bricksburg Depot Snow Discounts

Since I'm stuck at home today (ice and snow in central North Carolina) I decided to take a closer look at my Brickbay store inventory. As a result, I've discounted all used parts by 50% and all Technic parts by 40%. Now, go buy some of these parts (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)