 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 315 (-5)
  GoB - Bricksburg Depot Snow Discounts

Since I'm stuck at home today (ice and snow in central North Carolina) I decided to take a closer look at my Brickbay store inventory. As a result, I've discounted all used parts by 50% and all Technic parts by 40%. Now, go buy some of these parts (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A Click Away reopens (finally) with 200,000 pieces

After many months I have reopened my store which is stocked (at time of writing) with over 200,000 pieces. Those who are familiar with my store will already know that I have pretty close to the lowest prices around. Come take a look if you are (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Is all of Brickbay in US$?

(...) Although it isn't stated explicitly anywhere that I have seen it is certainly obvious that the intention is USD by the reasoning below: Under section 2. Fees: (Brickbay fees) the last sentence states: "All fees are quoted in US Dollars". Since (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Is all of Brickbay in US$?

(...) I certainly hope all Brickbay accounting is in USD. I have bought from several Australian shops and never had an issue with that. I hope that never changes. I LIKE the pricing being in one currency across all shops. (USD, Euro, whatever, but (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lego pens (including Bionicle pens)

I might have quite a few Lego Pens for sale soon in my Brickbay store. I haven't added any to my inventory yet. I'm curious how many of you might be intrested in these. I would be selling them somewhere between $13 and $14. I actually didn't find (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact