 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 305 (-10)
  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) Well, I've gone ahead and scanned the fig from my 6983 for y'all, but... WAAAHHH, she's been CHEWED!! Funny I don't remember letting my kids play with this set. Those DO look suspiciously like my older kid's teeth marks though. (URL) C. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) Probably just the head, it's a modified version of the head used for pirate, islander, and castle wenches. The Ice Babe has unruly red hair and earrings. I'd scan the head for you but I have an appt. I must rush off to -- perhaps later. -- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) really looked at it yet to see if it is complete. What makes the Ice Babe so special?? There's nothing different about the torso that I can see.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

Hi folks, Just dropping a line to let everyone know that I have 1 copy of the elusive <set:6973 Deep Freeze Defender>. The set is complete (yes, Ice Babe!), with instructions. Parts are somewhat dusty from being displayed, but a bath will cure that. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Inventory 30% Off @ GoB- Bricksburg Depot

Subject line says it all. Come on and help me clear out this old stock. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New additions, 30% off old parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models

I just added a pile of tasty stuff... elevated road sections (yes, straight sections too!), crane legs and booms, spring-loaded crane grabs, windows and doors, red train windows, black 4x16 bricks and other mega-bricks, large green plates (4x12 and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: brickbay!

Hallo Larry, (...) It's all ok now. (...) I'm sorry for disturbing... Pa pa, (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: brickbay?

(...) Check out lugnet.market.brickshops for a thread on the latest. It is down but ought to theoretically be back up soon, maybe. Posting to .pirates about BrickBay is arguably not likely to get a good response in most cases... FUT (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) but somebody just needs to step up and do it, sometimes... and shouldn't have to apologise for doing it, either. (...) I agree. They clearly belong there. (however this FUT went somewhere else :-) ) (...) And note that several weeks after (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) ... I know, nobody likes to be the news-post policeman (and nobody appointed me either) but... There's a newsgroup just next door that is more appropriate for this discussion: (URL) the charter: "lugnet.market.brickshops- Discussions and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact