 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 302
  6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

Hi folks, Just dropping a line to let everyone know that I have 1 copy of the elusive <set:6973 Deep Freeze Defender>. The set is complete (yes, Ice Babe!), with instructions. Parts are somewhat dusty from being displayed, but a bath will cure that. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) really looked at it yet to see if it is complete. What makes the Ice Babe so special?? There's nothing different about the torso that I can see.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) Probably just the head, it's a modified version of the head used for pirate, islander, and castle wenches. The Ice Babe has unruly red hair and earrings. I'd scan the head for you but I have an appt. I must rush off to -- perhaps later. -- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender @ Xcalabur's Parts

(...) Well, I've gone ahead and scanned the fig from my 6983 for y'all, but... WAAAHHH, she's been CHEWED!! Funny I don't remember letting my kids play with this set. Those DO look suspiciously like my older kid's teeth marks though. (URL) C. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)