 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 290 (-10)
  20% Off at GoB Bricksburg Depot

Parts at GoB Bricksburg Depot are now 20% off. Lots of neat stuff, such as: - Snape, Peeves, and Chessmen minifigs - HP castle doors - Fabuland cauldrons - Scala books (for HP) - plenty of Technic parts Thanks for looking, Will Bricksburg Fire (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  One Day Sale at Cosmic Toys

Hi Folks, Cosmic Toys is having a one day 'inventory reduction' sale. All parts prices have been discounted by 20%. For the duration of the sale, a $20 minimum for orders is in effect. Discount applies to parts, not to sets or minifigs. During this (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts from 14 Podracer Buckets (7159) Added

I have added parts from 14 Podracer buckets to my brickbay store this morning. Lots of great stuff and cheaper than Brickbay average. Slopes, Tan bricks, tan castle walls, grey plates, round bricks (4x4 and 2x2), droid bodies (good for those (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

In order to beat an anticipated flood of HP parts I've decided to discount my inventory by 10%. There's still plenty of Technic as well as some new HP parts available. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New sets at Old and New: ALL MISB

Hi, i just wanted to let you know that I have added many MISB sets at my shop ((URL) are the number of sets per theme that you can find: 5 Aquazone 4 Basic 1 Belville 23 Castle 14 Duplo 1 Fabuland 7 Freestyle 7 Paradisa 16 Pirates 6 Space 12 Technic (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Harry Potter Figs - Troll, Quirrel, and more

I have started to part out 9 copies of the 2002 hard to find set 4712, and have already put up for sale the Troll and Harry figs. I will finish adding all parts to my shop tomorrow, so please feel free to contact me if there are items you would like (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale at AARON'S ALL THEMES, shop closing tonight!

Everything at Brickbay's "Aaron's All Themes is 26% off! (URL) Store will close at 3a.m. Eastern tonight. Will be closed for Two Weeks. When I started the sale I had 20,500 parts. There are 17,800 parts left including a lot of good stuff. I ship (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I've finished adding a modest batch of HP minifigs and parts to my Brickbay store. Most are priced below the BB averages. The items I listed are from the following: 2 copies of 4704 Chamber of the Winged Keys 2 copies 0f 4705 Snape's Class Have fun (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  R2-D2 Parts Added at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I've added all the Technic parts from one Droid Development Kit to my Brickbay store. To celebrate (it took a long time :-) I've discounted all Technic parts by 10%. Don't miss this chance to add some unusual parts to your collection. Will (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More sets at Old and New: ALL MISB on BrickBay

Hello, I want to let you know that other MISB sets have been added on my shop ((URL) you can find 118 sets, from 1966 to 2001. Categories: aquazone, basic, castle, paradisa, pirates, space, technic, town, trains, western. Good prices on multiple (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact