 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 285 (-5)
  FS: Harry Potter Figs - Troll, Quirrel, and more

I have started to part out 9 copies of the 2002 hard to find set 4712, and have already put up for sale the Troll and Harry figs. I will finish adding all parts to my shop tomorrow, so please feel free to contact me if there are items you would like (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale at AARON'S ALL THEMES, shop closing tonight!

Everything at Brickbay's "Aaron's All Themes is 26% off! (URL) Store will close at 3a.m. Eastern tonight. Will be closed for Two Weeks. When I started the sale I had 20,500 parts. There are 17,800 parts left including a lot of good stuff. I ship (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I've finished adding a modest batch of HP minifigs and parts to my Brickbay store. Most are priced below the BB averages. The items I listed are from the following: 2 copies of 4704 Chamber of the Winged Keys 2 copies 0f 4705 Snape's Class Have fun (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  R2-D2 Parts Added at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I've added all the Technic parts from one Droid Development Kit to my Brickbay store. To celebrate (it took a long time :-) I've discounted all Technic parts by 10%. Don't miss this chance to add some unusual parts to your collection. Will (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More sets at Old and New: ALL MISB on BrickBay

Hello, I want to let you know that other MISB sets have been added on my shop ((URL) you can find 118 sets, from 1966 to 2001. Categories: aquazone, basic, castle, paradisa, pirates, space, technic, town, trains, western. Good prices on multiple (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact