 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 283
  HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I've finished adding a modest batch of HP minifigs and parts to my Brickbay store. Most are priced below the BB averages. The items I listed are from the following: 2 copies of 4704 Chamber of the Winged Keys 2 copies 0f 4705 Snape's Class Have fun (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

In order to beat an anticipated flood of HP parts I've decided to discount my inventory by 10%. There's still plenty of Technic as well as some new HP parts available. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)