 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 280
    Is Brickbay (sort of ) moved ? —Dejan Pavlovic
   Hi all ! Well, all of my Brickbay favourites (for instance shortuct to My Brickbay news or Orders received etc...) aren't working - I got "page couldn't be displayed" message ... So I had to write brickbay.com manually (and everything worked) and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)