 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 279
  New parts from 6617 Tough Truck Rally - 10% off and flat rate shipping

Evening all, We have just finished listing the parts from 5 copies of the 6617 Tough Truck Rally on our Britdog Lego USA Brickbay store. (URL) of the highlights include; 40 x Brown Cylinder 2 x 4 x 4 - Make great tree trunks! (URL) Wagon Ends in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)