 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 270
269  |  271
Subject:
Classic Space & Vintage sets added !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:59:16 GMT

Hi all !

Another 50 discontinued sets "hit the shelves" of our Brickbay
shop !
This time there are lost of Classic Space sets - like 918,920,
6950, 6970 and much more ..
Then some "Vintage" stuff like - 379, 386, 455, 605, 675 etc
etc ..

As always, prices are lowest on the web !

We shipp (and already shipped) everywhere , and we accept
almost everything (Paypal, bank, Travellers checks, Money orders,
Personal Checks , Bidpay, ... & cash)

Yes, if you are looking for parts only - there are much better shops
than ours if, but if you need some old discontinued sets then your best
choice  would be NeeD Lego Brickbay shop (there is always
something)!

Soon to come - more Vintage & Tehnic !

Send us your wantlists and contact us if you need any info on
shipping etc (btw. everything about shipping/condition/ prices etc.
could be found on our "splash" page ) !

So check out our shop :
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

--