 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 264
Brickbay: ALL UNDER A DIME! Reopens!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:12:51 GMT

Dear Friends and Fellow Builders!

ALL UNDER A DIME!  our Brickbay shop is planning to reopen Saturday, December
1, 2001 at 3:00 PM (EST).  We invite all to our opening for great prices and
great sales.

ALL UNDER A DIME!  just celebrated its first birthday and is proud to return
with well over 100,000 parts!

**All Parts are NEW and most are UNDER A DIME.

**Parts available include baseplates, slopes, minifigs, bricks, windows,
windscreens, doors, etc. etc. etc.!!!

**All Parts are at or below Brickbay's "LOW" catalog price, sometimes up to 90%
lower!

**We ship internationally and accept a wide variety of online and "traditional"
payments.

Hope to see you at ALL UNDER A DIME!  later on today!  We are serving our
customer on a first come first serve basis, so get here fast to get the deals!

Best regards, Build Well!

Steven
ALL UNDER A DIME
Reopening - December 1, 2001 -- 3:00 PM (EST)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=LBCC