 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 262
    Xcalabur's Parts Additions + 20% Off Entire Inventory —Chris Maddison
   Hi all, I've added even more elements to the store; this time, lots of tyres and wheels, among many other things. On top of that, I've placed my entire inventory at 20% off! On top of *that*, I'll offer free shipping (within the US) to anyone who (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)