 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 243
  25% off all parts at GoB - Brick Depot

I have put all my parts on sale at 25% off. I will also offer $1 shipping credit for each $10 spent (minimum $20) on parts orders (please make a note when completing the order). (URL) - Brick Depot Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)