 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 230
  Parts Discount Moved to 40% Off

Mmmm...it seems as if Dan has done some more tweaking to the Brickbay interface. In the process my parts discount was reset to 0. Looks like an excuse to move to 40% off :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts Discount Moved to 50% Off

And we now go to 50% off, which is where the discount will stay. Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)