 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 23
Re: Brickbay emails are working for me (finally)!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:42:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Bob Parker writes:
It's been a looong time since I've received any Wanted Item Notify or Order
Confirmation emails from Brickbay, but today both started working for me!  I
hope this works for everyone now!  (Although now that I think about it,
there will be more competition for wanted items, but that's OK).

- Bob

Considering that there are already more than 2000 lots listed today, the
BrickBay email interface must be getting a good workout. (although I suspect
that one store owner *may* have relisted their entire inventory)

I'm receiving email as well (happy dance).

Ray
Cosmic Toys