 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 196
  Duplo items at my store.

I just added a small assortment of 19 Duplo items at my BrickBay store. I'd like to sell these all at once so I put them together in their own lot for $5.00 Not a big addition to my store but I know there are some Duplo fans out there who might be (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)