 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 192
191  |  193
Subject:
I've finished rampaging through Texas :-))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:57:30 GMT

Hi all,
After a lovely, if short trip to Texas, I can now officially announce that I
have finished my pilaging of American based shops for this year.

I have just finished adding over 9,000 pieces to my shop on Brickbay. All
were added at or below the average price. No charge for packaging.
Loads of Technic added as well as a nice variety of other parts.

If you would like to take a look here is the link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=madforit

Thanks
Caroline