 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 190 (-5)
  Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live!

Hey Y'all: I have created a printer friendly, html version of my proposed construction toy grading standards and it is now live online at: (URL) hope that it will prove useful in providing an easier method of appraising and communicating the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce) !

  Set 7131: Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace (week of Oct 29)

This week's Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace is <set:7131> 7131 - Anakin's Podracer for $11.99. Follow this link to go to the featured item. (URL) Thanks for looking, BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  700 black 1x4 bricks

Anyone looking for a LARGE number of black 1x4's... I just listed 700 of them at (URL) 7000 other parts available too, of course Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  (canceled)

  ending soon: PARADISA, HP, NINJA, minifigs, Town, Soccer

My 5,000th ebaY Lego auction is ending tonight! I have 84 NEW PARTS auctions ending tonight (Sunday) night. Special lots include: Paradisa Minifigs, Paradisa Sailboats, Paradisa Baseplates, Light Violet 1x4x5 Windows with panes, Light Gray (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact