 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 185 (-5)
  Expanded inventory in shop, now over 2300 different items

Hi. Because Brickbay is not sending out any email notifications for "wanted items" (or nay email, Dan is aware of it), I'll post what is new in my shop. I added 450+ new items, and each item was wanted by several (up to 23) potential buyers, but (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Arctic Value Special at Cosmic Toys

Hi Folks, I just put together an 'Arctic Value Special' and listed it on my BrickBay store. You get one each of the following Arctic Sets (all new and MISB) for $99 + s/h: 6520 Mobile Outpost 6569 Polar Explorer (contains 6578 and 6586) 6573 Arctic (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Xcalabur's Parts Sale and Featured Items: 8086 Horse Trappings!

Hi all, Just dropping a note to let ya'll know that I have a 20% off sale on my entire inventory! I've also dropped the minimum order price to $3. Some of the items you'll find at Xcalabur's Parts are VERY rare, and perfect for Castle Fans. Take, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

Hey Y'all: I am not the cross-posting genius or anything, so forgive me if this annoys. I just thought that the first time I posted this I might have pigeonholed it a little too much. The original of this post is available here: (URL) I could use (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

Over the last few years I have received and sent massive amounts of Lego both in Australia and overseas (from all types of people, from Lugnetters, ebayers, brickbayers to private sellers). While I have come across many from overseas who have given (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact