 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1794
1793  |  1795
Subject:
Recently Updated My Bricklink Shop!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:33:16 GMT

Hello all,

It's been a long time since I've logged on to Lugnet.  Hope all is well and it's
glad to be back.  Anyway, I have listed almost all of my brand new Lego parts on
my Bricklink store.  I'm moving to a smaller apartment and everything cannot fit
in the new place.  All prices are low and shipping is never high.  I ship
worldwide.  Please check out my shop.

Thanks!
Joe Franco
NYC

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JoeSS

PS:  If interested in everything in the whole store, email me.  I'm reasonable -
I'll knock off a good amount of money if sold all in one lot.