 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1789
1788  |  1790
Subject:
Franks Bricks has opened
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:51:14 GMT

I have just opened a BrickLink store with many new sets for sale. Over the
next few months, I will also be adding parts.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ffilz

Lots of Town and Train, a few small Castle, some Pirate, some Star Wars,
some Technic, some Model Team, and more.

Thanks for shopping

Frank