 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1782
Odd request: need a set from S@H + stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 16:44:57 GMT

Hello

A friend of mine wants to buy a 8527 robot which is not avaiable in EU. Could any seller at bricklink offer to buy it and handle it to us?

There is a catch: I want to buy some parts myself:

1) parts to build 6035 and 6061

2) parts to build the box car from 4512 and maybe a passenger car from 3225

I’ll buy the parts at some time anyway...

WBR Sonnich