 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1778
1777  |  1779
Subject:
25% OFF any single lot of Parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 05:09:51 GMT

Troy's Surplus Toys is offering everyone the opportunity to purchase any single
PART lot for 25% off regular price! All part lots are eligible for this sale,
and I have been lowering prices lately, so there should be some good deals to be
found.

How to participate:

Follow this link to my store (and this link only):
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&rID=-5

Place an order for 1 part lot and 1 part lot only. A "lot" is any quantity of a
single item.  Exceptions will be granted for items that are generally sold in
pairs (Left and Right Doors/Wedges/Etc.).  If in doubt, ask me.

Include the following "code" in the notes section of your order: "25% Off Sale"

I will apply the discount manually when I invoice your order.

Rules:

Standard shipping charges will still apply and will not be discounted.

My store does not have a minimum order.

Order additions are not allowed.

Only one order per person / username may be submitted during this sale. If you
currently have an open order with me, let me know and I will mark it Packed so
that you can place a new order.

Sale will end at midnight Tuesday night BrickLink Server Time.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus Toys
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&rID=-5