 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1738
  New Lego Storage Facility @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Troy's Surplus LEGO is proud to announce that a NEW Lego Storage Facility has been procured. This new facility will allow for storage of more LEGO and will facilitate the streamlining of our order packing procedures. Full details can be found on my (...) (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Lego Storage Facility @ Troys Surplus LEGO

(...) You bought a house? Just for LEGO?? I sooooo want to be you right now. Dave K (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Lego Storage Facility @ Troys Surplus LEGO

(...) Now I'm confused. Is there another reason to buy a house? Steve (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Lego Storage Facility @ Troys Surplus LEGO

(...) I didn't think so until my NLSO entered the picture :) Dave K (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Lego Storage Facility @ Troys Surplus LEGO

(...) Well, I DO plan to LIVE there too! ;-D (There are more rooms to the house, I just showed the LEGO store related ones) Troy (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)