 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1733
1732  |  1734
Subject:
25% OFF any single lot SALE @ Troy's Surplus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:47:17 GMT

I am just about caught up with my backlog (10 more orders to go!) and need some
money, so it is SALE time again!

25% off ANY single lot order in my store!

This includes ALL item types (Parts, Sets, Minifigs, Instructions, Gear)!  I
have listed tons of new parts so there are plenty of good deals to be had!

How to participate:

Place an order for 1 Lot and 1 Lot only. A "lot" is any quantity of a single
item.

Include the following "code" in the notes section of your order: "Lugnet"

I will apply the discount manually when I invoice your order.

Rules:

Standard shipping charges will still apply and will not be discounted.

Order additions are not allowed.

Only one order per person / username may be submitted during this sale. If you
currently have an open order with me, let me know and I will mark it Packed so
that you can place a new order.

Not valid with any other offers (so don't waste your coupons).  Items already on
sale will not be discounted further (These few items are already 25%-50% off so
don't waste your discount on them!)

Sale will end at midnight Monday night BrickLink Server Time.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh