 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1730
1729  |  1731
Subject:
25% off sale at LittlePlasticBricks.com continues!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:38:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sale at LittlePlasticBricks.com!  Everything 25% off!

Sets 25% off!
Parts 25% off!
Minifigs 25% off!
Instructions 25% off!
Gear 25% off!

www.LittlePlasticBricks.com

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=LPBricks

If you have a coupon, use it!

Lower lot orders will be processed faster, but I'll try not to get behind.

The sale will continue AT LEAST through the weekend!

I've added a bunch of Scala, and some Belville!

Jennifer Boger
www.Peeron.com
www.LittlePlasticBricks.com