 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1720 (-10)
  Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available

(...) Awesome!!! Just placed my order. Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting my animals in. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available

(...) Woo-hoo! Congrats, Kyle! I've already placed my order:-) To all: I saw these prototypes at Brickworld, and they are as if TLG made them themselves! (unsoliticited testimonial) JOHN (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available

The new BrickForge animals are here and available for purchase through our (URL) website>. We did our best to retain the charm and features of our classic counterparts such as beveled edges, 1x2 functionality on our cows and 1x1 back stud on our (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!

  All parts at least 25% off at Bucy's Brick

Hello, I have marked down almost everything in my shop to start getting rid of my inventory. Everything is marked down at least 25%. Select parts are 35% off. See my splash page for details! Thanks and enjoy shopping!! John (URL) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% OFF any single SET lot @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Troy's Surplus LEGO is offering everyone the opportunity to purchase any single SET lot for 25% off regular price! All SETS are eligible for this sale. How to participate: Place an order for 1 SET lot and 1 SET lot only. A "lot" is any quantity of a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  surplus lego NOW OPEN!

Hey all, Well I finally bit the bullet and reopened my Bricklink store after nearly 4 years. To start off on the right foot I have priced everything at or below the lowest prices on Bricklink. Need trans panels? I have close to 5000. Need technic (...) (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: 25% OFF any single PART lot!

This sale is now over, thanks to everyone who participated. The sale has moved on to Minifigs: (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% OFF any MINIFIG Lot @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Troy's Surplus LEGO is offering everyone the opportunity to purchase any single MINIFIG lot for 25% off regular price! All MINIFIG lots are eligible for this sale. How to participate: Place an order for 1 MINIFIG lot and 1 MINIFIG lot only. A "lot" (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 25% OFF any single PART lot!

The sale is going well, and it continues... Here are some quick stats: Orders referred from BL Forums: 16 Total $ saved: $169.33 Orders referred from Lugnet: 6 Total $ saved: $78.03 Orders referred from Classic-Castle: 2 Total $ saved: $25.50 Orders (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% OFF any single PART lot!

Troy's Surplus LEGO is offering everyone the opportunity to purchase any single PART lot for 25% off regular price! All part lots are eligible for this sale, and I have not repriced them for quite some time, so there should be some good deals to be (...) (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact