 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1699
  FREE* delivery to BrickWorld! and 20% off* (ends 15th June!)

Hello! I am offering FREE* delivery of your order to BrickWorld. FREE* delivery offer/sale ends TOMORROW! 15th June! I will be at BrickWorld 21st-24th June only. There are lots of HTF (hard to find/rare) items, all now reduced for a limited time! (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)